Position: Ward Nurse – Nottingham
Ref - DBWNNOTTS
Salary – Band 5 & Band 6 DOE
Hours - Full Time & Part Time available
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK’s leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join their busy Surgical Ward at a Private Hospital in Nottingham.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated Registered General Nurse (RGN) to continue exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care.
If you are a registered nurse, motivated and ambitious nurse with experience of Surgical Wards to enhance the patients experience and are willing to develop your knowledge and skills then this is the role for you.
Registered General Nurse (RGN) job:
• The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
• To improve service provision to ambulatory/day case patients from pre-assessment to discharge
• To reduce the length of stay for these patients
• Meet CQC standards in service delivery
• Works as part of the inpatient team and promote the facility as a centre of excellence to all clients and customers Qualifications / Key selection criteria:
• Registered nursing qualification
• Registered with the NMC
• Strong clinical background as a ward nurse
• Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience
• A good general education with GCSE level (or equivalent) qualifications Grades A-C
• Evidence of professional registration and on-going CPD
• An understanding of relevant clinical governance standards
• Excellent communication skills
• A good knowledge of ITThe benefits package includes:
• 25 days' annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Staff benefits, e.g.: child care vouchers, etc
• Subsidised staff restaurant
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.