Position – Ward Nurse- Internal Rotation- Northamptonshire
Ref – DB77142WD
Salary – £21,692- £28,180
Hours – Full Time
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK’s leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit an experienced Ward Nurse to join their busy Department at a Private Hospital in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate’s role will be to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ward Nurse who is a self motivated individual to continue to exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care. Key Performance Criteria:
• Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with internal and external customers.
• Promote the company in a positive manner both internally and externally.
• Demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect of others and a commitment to professional practice.
• Adhere to the hospitals policies and procedures.
• Be responsible and accountable for own designated responsibilities.
• Participate in the annual Performance Development Review process.
• Undertake reasonable training and development in order to retain and improve upon existing skills.
• Treat all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of our services in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintain communication networks with key senior managers, staff and other stakeholders so that quality business outcomes are achieved.
• Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and within a team structure.
• Behave in a friendly and supportive manner to other employees.
• Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all members of the team.
• Resolves any workplace conflict in a professional manner through the correct organisational processes.
• Assist new members of staff to effectively perform their role Demonstrate good communication skills.
• Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders and report outcomes or needs to the relevant manager or team leader.
• Attend departmental meetings and read relevant communications while contributing to improving standards of services in line with the needs of the business.
• Participates in and contribute to health and safety to ensure a safe work environment for clients, community, staff and visitors.
• Report all incidents and hazards utilising the appropriate reporting procedures and mechanisms.
• All job holders have a duty and are expected to comply with the Hospitals infection control policies and best practice guidelines. Those with managerial responsibilities are expected to ensure that staff has the infrastructure, resources, and teaching and training required to encourage compliance with infection control policies and best practice guidelines.
• Responsible for adhering to the Company’s Risk Management policies Responsible for adhering to the Company’s policies on Confidentiality and Information Security whether in paper form or electronic. All job holders are required to act with Data Protection and Information Security in mind. If you are ever in any doubt, please ask your line manager before disclosing data to anyone for any reason.Qualifications/ Key Selection Criteria:
• Registered nursing qualification or equivalent.
• Registered with the NMC.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
• Demonstrated Customer Service skills.
• Demonstrated Computer SkillsDesirable:
• Private healthcare experience.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.