Position – Ward Nurse – Bedford
Reference – ZAMNINP
Location – Bedford
Salary – Competitive
Hours – 30hrs
The Vacancy -
My client has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department. This is a part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, they have some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare.
Patient care is undeniably their first concern. The dedicated healthcare team provides professional care within a comfortable environment, helping to ensure that coming into hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for patients and their relatives.
Duties of this role include:
• Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to NMC standards for records and record keeping.
• Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care
• Report to Sister in charge or Duty Manager any accidents/incidents verbally and in writing in accordance with hospital policy.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered General Nurse 1st level
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues
• Awareness of NMC code of conduct and accountability
• Nurse 1st level
• Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience.
• 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays.
• Life assurance
• Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
• Healthcare's Medical plan
Key Words – Registered Nurse, RGN, Inpatients, Ward, Staff Nurse, Surgical, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.