Looking for a new management position in a new environment? Pulse might just have the answer.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Band 7/8 Nurse with Ward Manger experience to work with our new private client in Bedford, Bedfordshire. The work pattern will be Monday-Friday, 09:00 to 17:00. This is a temporary position but has the potential to turn into a permanent role with the client.
- Ward Manger experience, either on a medical ward or an inpatient ward in a hospice
- Must be Band 7/8
- Must be dedicated and reliable
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face Revalidation support
Good things are worth sharing.
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our Recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.