Pulse are working with an established Trust based in East London to recruit an experienced ward manager who is passionate about improving the service for elderly people to join their distinguished team.
We are looking for someone who possess a keen interest in aged care that will be determined to uphold their vision to make a positive difference to people’s lives, providing support so that they can fulfil their potential and enjoy healthy lives. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to maintaining and improving their service, being a part of this team means that you will be expected to deliver excellent care to patients daily.
The care centre provides healthcare to patients age 65 years plus over an extended period to meet a person’s continuing physical and mental health care needs. They also provide respite care to similarly dependent client group normally cared for in the community. The ward you will be assigned to consists of 32 bedded inpatient who require rehabilitation, continuing care, and end of life patients. The desired candidate will have experience with patients dealing with chronic diseases, palliative care and must be a RiO user.
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (some flexibility may be required).
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Ward Manager experience
- RGN Band 7 (medical experience preferred)
- Palliative/Chronic disease experience
- Exceptional strong communication verbal/written
- Good assessment skills
- Staff management and leadership
- Knowledge of health roster
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of £250 for recommending your friends
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC and umbrella
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to many NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
If you are interested in this role or hearing about other roles and benefits with Pulse please apply today. Alternatively, you can recommend a friend using the link below https://www.pulsejobs.com/recommend-a-friend/
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.