Pulse are working with an established Trust based in East London to recruit an experienced ward manager who is passionate about improving the service for elderly people to join their distinguished team.
We are looking for someone who possess a keen interest in aged care that will be determined to uphold their vision to make a positive difference to people’s lives, providing support so that they can fulfil their potential and enjoy healthy lives. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to maintaining and improving their service, being a part of this team means that you will be expected to deliver excellent care to patients daily.
The care centre provides healthcare to patients age 65 years plus over an extended period to meet a person’s continuing physical and mental health care needs. They also provide respite care to similarly dependent client group normally cared for in the community. The ward you will be assigned to consists of 32 bedded inpatient who require rehabilitation, continuing care, and end of life patients. The desired candidate will have experience with patients dealing with chronic diseases, palliative care and must be a RiO user.
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (some flexibility may be required).
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Ward Manager experience
- RGN Band 7 (medical experience preferred)
- Palliative/Chronic disease experience
- Exceptional strong communication verbal/written
- Good assessment skills
- Staff management and leadership
- Knowledge of health roster
Why join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.