Vaccination Programme Registered HealthCare Professionals needed – support the mass vaccination effort – London
Do you want to be part of the team helping with the solution to the pandemic?
The NHS needs you!
We are seeking registered health care professionals to work as part of a dynamic team to deliver mass vaccination services during this critical time.
As part of the UK wide programme, the NHS is seeking registered health care professionals to undertake activities such as clinical assessment, dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead in flighting the pandemic and protecting the NHS with a long-term solution.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the configuration of the vaccination pod and vaccination station
- Conducting clinical assessments
- The review of complex medical histories and potential adverse reactions
- Preparation of the vaccine prior to administration by the immunisers using aseptic technique
- Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up to date skills and adhering to evidence-based policies and procedures
The role is a fixed term position at an AFC Band 5 (£24,907 - £30,615), with the following requirements for applicants:
- Registered Health Care Professional
- Degree level qualification or equivalent working experience
- Current immunisation training or willingness to undertake training
- An understanding of the background and aims of current healthcare policy
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally within immunisations and vaccinations)
- Practical skills and knowledge of immunisation schedules and cold chain procedures and medicines management in line with national guidance
Apply today to make a difference!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.