An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen at a Leading London NHS Trust in Chelsea for a Tissue Viability nurse to work on a three month placement.
We are looking for a band 7 Tissue Viability Nurse to provide expert advise in the prevention and the treatment of wounds related to patients with Cancer including End of Life Care. The suitable candidate must be keen to provide:
- Identifying patients with cancer who are at risk of developing pressure related injury, review specific risk factors and develop a cancer specific toolkit to augment more traditional methods of risk assessment and treatment
- Proving Trust wide clinical leadership in reviewing and implementing best practice measures to prevent pressure related injury whilst ensuring adequate prophylactic devices are available and in use
- Providing Trust wide leadership through education, training and audit though direct education programmes, attending specific clinical forums, providing audit data in collaboration with Risk Management and developing a pressure ulcer prevention strategy for the hospital and community.
If you are interested in this placement we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your updated CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse Consultants will contact you.
Pulse Benefits to you:
- Free Mandatory Training on a yearly basis.
- Online portal that puts you in control of your shifts.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Option to complete your interview online at any time.
- 24 Hour service.
- Dedicated revalidation, recruitment and bookings teams to support your every need.
- Fast-track bonus of £250*.
- Recommend a friend and get £250* for every successful referral to Pulse.
Being CPP Framework approved and platinum status awarded, Pulse is the leading healthcare agency in the UK working alongside NHS trusts to support their increasing demand.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.