Mental Health – Therapy Services Manager
Permanent, full time – Monday to Friday
£65,000 per annum plus for the right candidate
Pulse are delighted to be working with a well established and respected mental health organisation to recruit a Therapy Services Manager for their hospital based in London.
This post is a Monday – Friday role and the successful candidate will be working in the acute addictions and eating disorders unit.
The Therapy Services Manager will be reporting to the managing director and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of
- Ensuring appropriate clinical supervision of staff
- Managing initial client complaints and answer queries
- Monitoring budgets and authorising invoices for payment
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of the annual business plan
Skills and experience
- NMC registered RMN with an additional DBT qualification or be HCPC registered
- Experience in managing staff and leading a team
What's in it for you?
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A range of staff benefits
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.