This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Orthopaedics Team Leader to join a dynamic and experienced team at this private hospital in Wirral. The service is part of one of the country’s most well regarded private healthcare groups, renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare from diagnosis to outpatients care.
This role is perfect for an RGN with experience in Orthopaedics to join as Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader. The hospital uses some of the most advanced treatments including imaging and diagnostic technology. You will support in developing and providing exemplary planned care for patients who require perioperative intervention while supporting the management and organisation in the operating theatre. You will take on the roles of a scrub practitioner, dual role and advanced scrub practitioner. As Orthopaedics Theatre Team Leader, you will lead by example and work to improve and develop high standards of theatre practice.
The benefits of this Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader – RGN role include:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee reward platform
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Life Assurance
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team in the development of knowledge, ideas, and work practice to improve theatre practice
- Adhering to Care Quality Commission standards for quality care provision
- Fully complying with all policies and procedures
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- All aspects of integrated governance
- Delivering efficient and effective theatre staffing
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- English National Board Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification in perioperative practice
- Experience in analysing staff and theatre management problems
- Experience of working as a perioperative practitioner in and across surgical teams
- Competence across a range of surgical, anaesthetic or post-anaesthesia, management and leadership skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.