Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a recovery nurse to work flexible shifts throughout the week and weekends.
You’ll be joining an established team on a medical or surgical ward where the successful nurse will provide hands-on care to patients by administering medications, must be able to assess patient condition, change dressings, observing and be able to communicate well with doctors.
Experience working in a high pressure environment is desirable but not essential.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.