Position – Theatre – Scrub – RGN/ODP – Cheltenham
Ref – DBTHESCB
Location – Cheltenham
Salary – Up to £34,000 – (pro rata) + fantastic benefits
Hours – Part Time – 30 Hours
My client is currently looking for an exceptional Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. This is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career – to be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.
About this theatre role -
Working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you’ll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. Their reputation depends on your ability to understand, anticipate and develop those intuitive partnerships that are so key. In return, you’ll be valued and respected for your professionalism and expertise.
You’ll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to the highest of standards.
Key Accountabilities -
• Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
• Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications, skills and values -
• As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
• You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
• You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated. You’ll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
• My client understands what it means to be driven by quality, so we’ll never ask you to compromise.
• Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified
Key employee benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
• My client is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
• We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.