Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Theatre Scrub Nurse for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in London. Regardless of where you live and how fare you are looking to travel – we’ve got you covered. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app - iPoint.
What is expected from a Band 5 Scrub Nurse:
- Support the surgical team during procedures
- Follow any instruction laid down by the charge nurse
- Create and maintain positive, personal, and warm atmosphere around the patient and their family
- Gather all equipment and supplies for surgical procedures
- Prepare the operating room for the procedure
- Circulate and scrub for the surgeons involved in surgical procedures
- Operate several surgical equipment and also perform certain technical tasks in accordance to the standards and policies laid down by the employing institution
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexibility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
You can come and meet us in our office at King's Cross to complete your registration, or you can use our online registration platform and complete the process online at a convenient for you time.
If you are a Band 5 Scrub Nurse, and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact me on 020709591032. Alternatively, click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.