This busy NHS hospital based in Northamptonshire is seeking an Theatre Scrub Nurse to assist in their main operating theatre.
Ideally you should be able to scrub for multiple specialities including: General, Gynae, ENT, Urology, Plastics
In order to proceed with your application, you must:
- Have 12 months experience working in an operating theatre within the last 2 years
- A valid NMC or HCPC registration
- Be able to work at least 1 shift per week, excluding weekends
- Be reliable
Pulse are able to offer all of our agency workers numerous benefits. If you choose to work for us as a Theatre Scrub Nurse some of the benefits will include:
- Access to our ipoint app which will allow you to book shifts and update your availability at any time
- Multiple payroll runs per week to ensure timesheets are paid promptly
- Specialist training is provided
- Friendly consultants with an in-depth knowledge about our client
- Dedicated compliance team to keep your registration up to date
- Revalidation team to help you with this process
If you are interested in this role, please submit your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.