Up to £38,000 (+£2,000 joining bonus*)
Do you want a new and exciting opportunity to work with leading surgeons and develop your career with professional development opportunities? If so, this may be the post for you!
We are working with a leading private hospital in North West London, who are looking for a committed and enthusiastic theatre practitioner to work alongside their wonderful team of health care professionals to provide the highest level of patient care.
Successful candidates will be using the latest equipment, while working in a newly refurbished hospital, and providing support across a variety of operations, including orthopaedics, ENT and Gynaecology.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
- Preparing theatres as required
Who we’re looking for
- NMC/HCPC registered
- Scrub nursing experience
Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Employee reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Eligible to receive a £2,000 joining bonus*
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.