Position: Theatre Practitioner – Theatres – Gloucester
Ref – DBTPGLOU
Salary - £17,433 / £23,244
Hours –22.5 hours / 30 hours
Our clients are looking to recruit a Theatre Scrub (ODP / RGN) to work with in their Theatre department in Gloucester.
Our client’s hospital has 39 beds including thirty four single rooms all with en-suite facilities. They have just had an extensive refurbishment and investment in advanced medical technology to retain its reputation for delivering high quality care in a clean and friendly environment.
They have three fully equipped theatres, with ultra clean air technology, which are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement and spinal procedures. The refurbished recovery area has doubled in size and benefits from the latest technology. A new dedicated endoscopy suite is our most recent addition.
Key duties will include:
• Maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality
• Preventing injuries and sepsis
• Understanding and executing correct procedures
• Knowledge and understanding the correct procedures
• Undertaking any specific duties as delegated by the Team Leader on an ad-hoc basis
It is essential that applicants have:
• A Registered Nurse or ODP qualification with excellent clinical skills and knowledge
• Excellent patient focused communication skills – written and verbal
• A passion for delivering an excellent service
In return, we offer the successful candidates:
• Attractive rates of pay dependent upon skills and qualifications
• Enhancements for unsocial hours
• Private Health Care
• Staff discount and voluntary benefits
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• On-going training and development
• Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave
• Free parking
• Uniform provided
Extensive description available on request
Key Words – ODP, THEATRE,SCRUB,RGN,REGISTERED NURSE, RN, SURGICAL
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.