Position –Theatre Practitioner – Scrub – ODP or RN- Bristol
REF – ZATHERPRAC
Location – Bristol
Salary – Competitive
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 HrsJob Summary -
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrub Practitioner to join their team.
My client only treats NHS patients, and is focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people in the south west area. My client offers day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition, they also provide diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology.
Responsible To -
Theatre Manager Key Responsibilities -
As a Scrub Practitioner you will actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the operating theatre suite. Key duties will include:
• Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient’s clinical condition and alerting medical staff when required.
• Assisting in ensuring that the department is at all times clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored.
• Being competent in all aspects of theatre technique and procedures.
• Monitoring theatre procedures with regards to checking of swabs, needles and instruments. Skills, Experience & Qualifications -
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Extensive clinical experience in Orthopaedics, General surgery, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, ENT and Urology.
• NMC registered Nurse or HCPC Operating Department Practitioner.
Keywords - Scrub Nurse, ODP, Operating Department Practitioner, Theatre, NMC, HCPC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.