Theatre Practitioner Scrub Nurse
Competitive salary depending on experience
Permanent, Full time 30 hours
Pulse have partnered with one of the leading private healthcare providers in the country.
They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner with experience within surgery to join their dynamic and experienced team. Our client is the only independent hospital in North Wales, providing premier healthcare to patients. They offer a wide range of operations and treatments and represent 23 surgical and medical specialities, including hip and knee replacements, spinal surgery, advanced pain and urology treatments as well as diagnostic procedures and keyhole surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative department and to assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub Team in the operating department across a range of clinical specialities.
- Discuss, agree and explain the responsibilities for the assessment of patients including their needs and any associated risks.
- Explain the role responsibilities, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient’s health and well being.
- Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient cases.
- Competence across a range of scrub skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge
acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free onsite car park
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.