Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Permanent, Full time
Working Pattern: 37.5hrs per week (typically 5 x 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 0700 – 2100), with participation in the on-call rota.
Salary: £32,270 – £35,855
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit a Theatre Practitioner – Scrub to join their Theatres team.
The hospital has 127 registered beds, including 90 inpatients, 21-day case, 8 endoscopy, an urgent care unit and a Level 3 intensive care unit containing 9 beds, with 24-hour consultant cover and a high dependency unit.
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner, you will be working as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients within the theatre unit. In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
- Registered nurse or ODP
- Scrub experience in a range of surgical specialities
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- annual salary review
- 247.5hrs annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.