Position –Theatre Practitioner-Scrub – Essex
Ref – ZASCRUBPRAC
Salary – DOE
Hours – Full Time
My client is interested in hearing from registered Theatre Scrub Nurses with relevant post-registration experience to ensure that high quality, evidence-based and safe patient care is delivered at all times. The successful candidate will need to have skills in general, urology, orthopaedic; ENT, Gynae and Ophthalmic would be an advantage. The hospital can offer you a varied surgical caseload that will help you develop your skills and experience and you’ll enjoy the real respect, rapport and effective working of a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.The Role:
• To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care.
• To undertake clinical competency assessment of support staff, within own qualification and remit.
• To participate in integrated governance and risk assessment activities, reporting these as required.
• To report clinical incidents and complete all associated documentation as required.
• The applicant must be an excellent communicator/team worker and must be flexible and motivated.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
• As a registered Theatre Practitioner/ Scrub you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
• You’ll also have post-registration experience.
• Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
• You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated.
• You’ll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
• Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.Benefits:
• Various Training Opportunities
• You’ll get to enjoy the real respect, rapport and effective working in an innovative, clean, modern working environment.
• Free Gym Membership Key words:
Theatre Practitioner, Scrub, Theatre, orthopaedic, ENT, Gynae, Ophthalmic, Staff Nurse, NMC, HCPC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.