Theatre Practitioner – Recovery
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Location: Slough, Buckinghamshire
Permanent, Full time
Working Pattern: 37.5hrs per week
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for a Theatre Practitioner – Recovery, to join their Theatres team.
The hospital has a 45 bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. It is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything for over 40 years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements.
- NMC/HCPC registered – your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience.
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- ALS/ILS training.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free onsite car park
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.