Theatre Practitioner – Recovery
Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Fantastic Benefits
Permanent, Full time
Working Pattern: 37.5hrs per week (Flexible working options)
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for a Theatre Practitioner – Recovery, to join their Theatres team.
The clinic treats private patients with a full range of diagnostic, inpatient, surgical, day care and outpatient treatment all on one site.
As a Theatre Practitioner (Recovery), you will responsible for the total nursing care of individual patients within the recovery area and ensure recovery criteria is adhered to before discharging patients. In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
- Adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements for the Department as directed by line manager.
- Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with hospital policy.
- Participate in the reporting of incidents and comply with any ensuing investigations.
- Registered RGN or ODP
- Extensive experience at a similar level
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- 247.5hrs annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.