Theatre Practitioner – Recovery
Band 5/Band 6
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £36,410 - £40,789 (inclusive of London Weighting), depending on skills and experience.
We are delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for an experienced and motivated Theatre Practitioner – Recovery
The clinic treats private patients with a full range of diagnostic, inpatient, surgical, day care and outpatient treatment all on one site.
As a Theatre Practitioner (Recovery), you will responsible for the total nursing care of individual patients within the recovery area and ensure recovery criteria is adhered to before discharging patients. In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
- Adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements for the Department as directed by line manager.
- Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with hospital policy.
- Participate in the reporting of incidents and comply with any ensuing investigations.
- Registered RGN or ODP
- 1 year experience at a similar level
- Anaesthetic experience is also desirable but not essential.
- Contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave
- Season ticket travel loan
- Excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 07751833015
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.