Position- Theatre Practitioner ODP – Theatre - West Suffolk
Ref – DBODPBSE
Salary – up to £32000 DOE
Hours – Full time 37.5hrs.
Our clients are looking for a Theatre Practioner (ODP) to join their professional team of staff in the Theatre Department based in the West Suffolk.
Our clients is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.
Theatre Practioner (ODP) Role:
• Ability to support and lead a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
• To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while managing a delegated team.
• Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
As a Theatre Practioner (ODP) you must -
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
ODP, Theatre Practitioner, HCPC, Theatres
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.