Position – Theatre Practitioner – ODP – Devon
Ref – ZATHEPRACO
Location – Devon
Salary – Up to £30,000 DOE
Hours – Full Time
Due to an increase in business, my client is looking to recruit a Theatre Practitioner who has the ability to work independently. This role is set within a busy environment and you will deliver high quality care to our patients.
Role Requirements - My client is looking for flexible and motivated qualified/registered practitioners to support their existing team. You must have good oral & written skills, the ability to direct & support the non-qualified staff & the desire to provide the best possible care to all patients.
The Site – My clients Hospital is Britain’s largest healthcare charity. They are balancing their social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. They are all about great people, too – recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led setting.
With 170 consultants from over 30 specialities, they provide a wide range of services at the Devon Hospital. Some of the UK’s top orthopaedic surgeons practise here – building on their international reputation in the field. My client also offers minimally invasive procedures. Consultants and staff are supported by state-of-the-art, in-house radiology, pathology, pharmacy, physiotherapy and wellbeing services.
Key employee benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words – ODP, Theatre, HCPC, Practitioner, Theatre Practitioner. RGN, Staff Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.