Position –Theatre Practitioner – Multi Disciplined – Buckinghamshire
Ref – ZA329382
Location – Buckinghamshire
Salary –Up to £33,350
Hours –Full Time- 37.5hrs
My client currently has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff within the Theatre Department. The successful candidate will be committed to delivering excellence in patient care and will be someone who would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants. My client’s hospital has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, they need exceptional people.It is essential that applicants have the following:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification (desirable)
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (desirable)
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course (desirable)Key Responsibilities:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
• The ability to coordinate the use of the supplies and additional equipment during an operating list, ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely.
• Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure
Key words: Theatre, Theatre Practitioner, Multi Disciplined, RGN, Staff Nurse, HCPC, ODP
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.