Position – Theatre Practitioner –Anaesthetics or Scrub - Clitheroe
Ref - EKTPCL
Salary – Up to £30,000
Hours – Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics / Scrub join their team of staff in the Theatre department. This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Approved/recognised anaesthetic course
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
• ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
• Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
• Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
• Offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Key Words: Theatre, Practitioner, ODP, Anaesthetics, Scrub, Recovery, NMC, HCPC, Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.