Position – Theatre Practitioner
Location – Brighton
Reference - ZATPB
Salary – £32,000 - £38,000 -DOE
Hours – Full time
The Vacancy –
My client is interested in hearing from qualified scrub, anaesthetic and recovery practitioners with significant experience who are interested in joining their friendly and collaborative team.
Working with leading consultants, my client offers a wide range of complex surgery and services for preventing, diagnosing and treating many medical conditions. The facilities include state-of-the-art acute dependency and oncology units, and a digital theatre. The hospital has been awarded the Macmillan Quality Environment Mark for cancer care.
The working atmosphere is highly professional and stimulating, yet friendly and collaborative like that of a large family unit.
An excellent communicator and team worker, you must be flexible, motivated and committed to the highest standards of patient care. My client can offer you a varied surgical caseload that will develop your skills and experience and you’ll enjoy the real respect, rapport and effective working of a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team
Key employee benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.