Position – ODP/RGN - Theatres - Bradford.
Ref - EKODPB.
Salary – £25,000-32,000 - negotiable.
Hours – Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Theatre Practitioner/ODP to join our busy Theatre team mainly work on Anaesthetics & Recovery. You will be required to provide quality care for patients covering a wide range of specialities and hold an appropriate ODP/Nursing qualification. Good communication skills and evidence of continuing development are essential. Previous experience would be an advantage.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
• Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
• External Advance Scrub Practitioner qualification desirable
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
Applicants should be smart, polite and flexible in their approach to work.
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week. This will include early, late and long days. Please note that there is an on-call requirement.
In return, we offer the successful candidates:
• Enhancements for unsocial hours
• Private Health Care
• Staff discount and voluntary benefits
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• On-going training and development
• Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave
• Free parking
• Uniform provided
Key Words – Endoscopy, ODP, Scrub, Theatre Practitioner, Anaesthetics, Recovery,, Bradford, Yorkshire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.