Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time
Working Pattern: 37.5hrs per week
Pulse have partnered with one of the leading private healthcare providers in the country. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetic with experience within surgery to join their dynamic and experienced team. Our client is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything for over 40 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Run a theatre list without supervision.
- Perform anaesthetic duties.
- HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
- Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free onsite car park
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.