Theatre Practitioner Anaesthetic
Competitive salary depending on experience
If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK’s largest, independent hospitals we have a great Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner opportunity for you! This opportunity will see you join a large private hospital that has a long-standing reputation of providing the highest quality in care.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient, taking into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- On call commitment
- NMC registered or HCPC Registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 12 months, post-graduation and hospital experience.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car park
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals (terms and conditions apply).
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.