Theatre Practitioner Anaesthesia job
Band 6 equivalent
Competitive salary depending on experience
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours
Pulse have partnered with one of the leading private healthcare providers in the country. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner with experience within surgery to join their dynamic and experienced team. Our client is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything for over 40 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as anaesthetic assistant
- Assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology
- Preparing the theatre for the following day’s lists
- Administering local anaesthetics
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- Registered Nurse with an anaesthetic qualification
- Operating Department Practitioner with anaesthetic experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration
- Band 6 Equivalent experience
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free onsite car park
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.