Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Huddersfield – West Yorkshire area with experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. We provide Theatre shifts in both the NHS and private healthcare. Pulse Nursing is an easy and flexible way to work; we help find shifts that are best suited to you and to fit around your current commitments.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing healthcare agencies and has been established for 30 years, we aim to provide the best service for both our candidates and future clients.
As an agency we require theatre nurses to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional profile.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
If you’re interested in working for Pulse, please register your details below and one of our team members will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.