Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP, looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Theatre Nurses' and ODP’s with Anaesthetic or Scrub experience, to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Leicester.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speaking to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to your lifestyle.
Pulse benefits include:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Our Theatre Nurses/ODP’s are required to have;
- Twelve months recent experience working in Anaesthetics or Scrub
- Current NMC or HCPC registration.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.