Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Leeds – West Yorkshire area with experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. We provide Theatre shifts in both the NHS and private healthcare. Pulse Nursing is an easy and flexible way to work; we help find shifts that are best suited to you and to fit around your current commitments.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing healthcare agencies and has been established for 30 years, we aim to provide the best service for both our candidates and future clients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require theatre nurses to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in working for Pulse don’t hesitate to register your details below and one of our team members will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.