Pulse is looking for theatre nurses within and around Worcester, for various shifts. We provide nurses with an easy and effective way of finding shifts that fit around any current commitments they may have.
Pulse helps nurses find an effective way of gaining more work while also helping to expand their current nursing experience.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Experience / Requirements:
NMC or HPC Registered
Experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetics in the last 12 months
Adaptable to working hard within demanding hospital environments
Determined, willing and professional attitude
Required to provide two clinical and senior references from your most recent job.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse and want to find out more about this opportunity, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.