Pulse Nursing are currently looking for reliable Theatre Nurses to work ad hoc shifts/block booking placements Monday-Friday in hospitals within the Essex area, at competitive rates of pay starting from £22.05 for day shifts. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Theatre Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform and face to face options available
- Specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join Pulse, a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Theatre Nurses are required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience, working in Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub.
- Current NMC/HCPC Registration.
- Must be in a current role as a Theatre Nurse or worked as Theatre nurse in the last twelve months.
- Must be free Monday – Friday for day shifts.
- Able to provide two clinical recent references.
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence.
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated.
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.