Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODP's) within the Barnsley area with experience working in scrub. Working agency shifts is a flexible way to work as we help find shifts that are best suited to you and to fit around your current commitments, while booking shifts is easy with our online booking platform.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing healthcare agencies and has been established for 30 years, we aim to provide the best service for both our candidates and future clients.
As an agency we require Theatre Nurses and ODP's to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse or ODP working within scrub
- NMC/HCPC registered
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you’re interested in working for Pulse, please register your details below and one of our team members will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.