Pulse has a wide range of shifts available for theatre nurses within and around Redditch. Pulse help nurses develop their current experience and skills further by finding them shifts that match their current availability, experience and area preference.
Pulse Nursing is a leading UK agency helping, nurses, midwives, healthcare assistants and operating department practitioners find the right shifts and locations for them.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Experience / Requirements:
NMC or HPC Registered
Experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetics in the last 12 months
Adaptable to working hard within demanding hospital environments
Determined, willing and professional attitude
Required to provide two clinical and senior references from your most recent job.
If you would like to find out more about the areas of work we can offer to theatre nurses or more about Pulse apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.