Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP , looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of Full time agency ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Theatre Nurses' and ODP with Scrub experience, to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Chesterfield.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates. Our new online application process can allow Candidates to be cleared to work within a couple of weeks.
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Theatre Nurses and ODPs to have certain skills and experience;
- You need to have Twelve months recent experience working as a Scrub Nurse or ODP
- Must be a registered NMC Nurse or HCPC registered ODP
- Be able to provide Two clinical references from the last Twelve months employment
- Maintain a highly professional profile.
- Satisfactory DBS
- Immunisation Evidence
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.