Pulse has lots more shifts available for theatre nurses within and around Birmingham. We provide an effective way for nurses to gain shifts that can fit around a permanent position they may currently have or other circumstances.
We are a leading UK recruitment agency supplying nurses to the NHS and private healthcare sector.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Experience / Requirements:
NMC or HPC Registered
Experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetics in the last 12 months
Adaptable to working hard within demanding hospital environments
Determined, willing and professional attitude
Required to provide two clinical and senior references from your most recent job.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities we could offer you or about Pulse in general, apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.