Pulse Nursing has temporary shifts available for Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioner’s (ODP’s) in Stockton-on-Tees, working in either Anaesthetics or Recovery. Working flexible shifts is made easy using our online system, ipoint, which allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts, while earning competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing is an established, award winning, supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, providing the highest quality Nurses and ODP’s.
Benefits of working for Pulse
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Theatre Nurse / ODP Requirements:
NMC or HPC Registered
Minimum of twelve months experience working as a Theatre Nurse or ODP in Anaesthetics or Recovery
Excellent team working skills, adaptability and professionalism
Dedication, compassion and commitment
If you are interested in finding out more about working for Pulse, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.