Many of our recruitment consultants come from specialised healthcare backgrounds; they have the insight and expertise that comes with years of industry experience. This means we can work in partnership with our candidates to find the right positions for their training and experience.
We are now recruiting Theatre Nurses to work Adhoc shifts in and around the Bristol area. We are looking for all of Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurses. The shifts will be predominately at North Bristol NHS Trust. North Bristol NHS Trust provides hospital and community healthcare to the residents of Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
Requirements for Theatre Nurses/ODPs:
- 12 months’ recent experience over the last year
- Current NMC/HCPC registration
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are an ODP or Theatre Nurse looking for new opportunities. Alternatively, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking for work in, please click here to see more jobs.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.