Pulse Nursing is currently looking for dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Bradford – West Yorkshire area with experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. We provide Theatre shifts in both the NHS and private healthcare.
Pulse Nursing is an easy and flexible way to work; we help find shifts that are best suited to you and to fit around your current commitments.
We have shifts available from:
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing healthcare agencies and has been established for 30 years, we aim to provide the best service for both our candidates and future clients.
As an agency we require theatre nurses to have the following skills and experience:
• Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
• Have great communication skills.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you’re interested in working for Pulse, please register your details below and one of our team members will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your registration.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.