Pulse Nursing are now in search of Theatre Nurses in the Northamptonshire area, with experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. The shifts provided will be long days, days and nights, suiting your daily lifestyle and commitments.
Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients
Theatre Nurse Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional profile.
What Pulse offers our Theatre Nurses:
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
If you’re interested in working for Pulse as an Theatre Nurse, please apply below and one of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.