Theatre nurse – Milton Keynes
Pulse Nursing are now in search of Theatre Nurses in Milton Keynes, with experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. The shifts will include long days, days and nights, suiting you and your commitments.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience.
Theatre Nurse Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional profile.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are a Theatre Nurse and are interested in opportunities with Pulse, please apply below and one of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.