Theatres Nurse – Scrub
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
As one of the leading agencies in the market we have experience an increase in demand from our clients. Pulse London Nursing Agency are looking for an experienced Theatres Nurses – Scrub to work in the NHS and Private sectors in London and the surrounding areas of London. We offer short term/ long term and ad hoc shift to suit your requests.
Working in a busy Theatres team we are seeking a variety of clinical areas including General, Gynae, ENT, Plastics, though current demand is particularly high in Orthopaedics, and Spinal/Shoulders/Joints. Applicants should be enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent standards of nursing care, good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Successful candidate will:
- Hold a Nursing Degree or a Diploma in Nursing or Operating Department practice
- Have a current registration with NMC or HCPC
- Minimum of 12 months post grad experience
- Maintain personal contact with patients, being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
- Ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
If you are an experienced Theatres Scrubs Nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.