Theatre Nurse/ODP – Herefordshire
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Theatre nurses and ODP’s in the Hereford area, with experience in Scrub, Recovery, and/or Anaesthetics.
Pulse place Theatre nurses and ODP’S into both, NHS and Private Trusts giving our nurses a large choice of shifts to match their skills and experience. Joining Pulse agency will give you flexibility and choice of when you want to work to fit around the lifestyle you have already or giving you the option of change working agency full time. At Pulse you can pick up locum shifts and also block bookings to meet your needs.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive –specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Experience / Requirements:
NMC or HPC Registered
Experience in Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetics in the last 12 months
Adaptable to working hard within demanding hospital environments
Determined, willing and professional attitude
Required to provide two clinical and senior references from your most recent job.
If would like to find out about the role or about Pulse and what we could offer you. Apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.