Position – Theatre Manager - Doncaster
Ref - EKTHEMANDON
Salary – Up to £43,000
Hours – Full Time - 37.5 hours
Our client is searching for a Theatre Manager on a permanent contract to work 37.5 hours. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, driven and dedicated, individual to join our team as Theatre Manager.
You will have extensive Operating Theatre background with the ability to combine your clinical expertise with managerial responsibilities. You will hold relevant qualifications and have sufficient experience in the theatre setting to provide strong, knowledgeable leadership.
Our client is highly respected with an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care. Consultants from a vast range of clinical disciplines offer an exceptional service to our patients. Our client is an establishment with an acute 22 bed surgical facility providing surgical services through one operating theatre. Our staff utilise a broad range of clinical skills and are a dynamic and progressive team.
In addition to your strong clinical skills you will possess:
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Team leadership skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN Level 1/ODP
- Have proven post registration experience, minimum 5 years
- Assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialities, would be advantageous.
- A coaching/mentorship qualification is desirable
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package:
• Competitive salary (up to £43k) dependant on skills and experience
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.