Position – Theatre Manager- Brighton
Ref – ZA1THMNGR
Salary – £40K-£45K
Hours – Full Time
Due to retirement, my client is seeking a registered and experienced Theatre Manager to lead their theatre department in the continued delivery of exceptional patient care.
• As Theatre Manager, you will be operationally responsible for the Theatre teams and expected to actively contribute to service development, policies and strategies and identifying opportunities.
• You will support individuals and teams in the delivery of high quality, clinically effective patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
• You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Consultants, a wide range of healthcare professionals, Reps and patients.
• Working collaboratively alongside the Consultants, you’ll ensure the best possible treatment and care. Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
• Registered with a relevant governing body, your specialist training should include a nursing/practitioner qualification and/or postgraduate short courses.
• Impressive working experience at a senior level in a clinical setting and the skills and knowledge to support this.
• Ideally, your wide ranging skills also comprise teaching and assessment, as well as ILS/ALS. If you have a professional management qualification, this is an advantage.
• Your experience will enable you to respond to the challenges of this position and you will be joining a well-respected hospital.Benefits:
• My client can offer a comprehensive health and wellbeing focused benefits package.
• Free gym membership
• A great choice of pension contributions
• Private HealthcareKey words:
Theatre, Manager, Staff Nurse, Senior, ODP, Scrub, Recovery, Anaesthetics
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.