Position – Theatre – Anaesthetics / Scrub - Surrey
REF – ZATHANSC
Location – Surrey
Salary – £28,000 – £33,000
Hours – Full time
My client is looking for an exceptional NMC or HCPC registered Anaesthetic/Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. The successful candidate will find the support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance that will enable you to enjoy a healthy work life.
As the UK’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, every penny they make is reinvested in their people, services and facilities enabling them to do the right thing for their patients, clients and staff.
Key employee benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words – Theatre, Staff Nurse, RGN, ODP, NMC, HCPC, Anaesthetics, Scrub.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.